Femilift: Genital Rejuvenation
A healthy body affects our quality of life. A healthy body improves our life cycle. For example, women are accompanied by birth with a stressful life and natural aging processes such as hormonal changes that adversely affect our body's health. Some of them are very special occurances such as; vaginal laxity, dryness, discharge and genital area problems such as recurrent infections. These symptoms of women's life can cause a lack of self-confidence and unhappiness. Sexual unhappiness is another consequence; women also work, travel, in routine activities such as participating in social activities, this tense and insecure life continues.
There is an alternative produced with advances in laser technology. One of the solutions is femilift. Femilift is fast, painless, completely safe and effective genital area tightening and regeneration treatment method.
What is Femilift?
Femilift, as a non-surgical solution to women's problems such as vaginal dryness and vaginal laciste, is an advanced fractional CO2 laser technology. Collagen available with femilift treatment fibers are strengthened, new collagen formation in the vagina is triggered. Thus the thickness of the vaginal wall and the elasticity increases, the loosened duct becomes tight. With the stimulation of the mucosa of the vagina tissue secretion improves, moisture level increases, vaginal dryness improves. With this renewal process recurrent infections are also prevented.
No matter what life cycle phase you are in, Femilift will put your trust in yourself. can help you regain and restore your sincere life. Femilift, fast, safe, highly effective and minimally invasive for a variety of women's health concerns solution. The patient has no disruption, does not require anesthesia and does not last long It is an outpatient procedure that does not provide immediate improvement with results.
- Vaginal laxity
- Vaginal rejuvenation
- Vaginal dryness
- Vaginal atrophy (muscle weakness)
- Labioplasty (collapse)
- Postmenopausal rehabilitation
- Recurrent infections
- Postpartum rehabilitation
- Vaginal rehabilitation after cancer treatment
- Labia minora / majora rejuvenation
- Genital wart / condyloma treatment
- External area (vulva) bleaching / decolorization
- Treatment of pregnancy crack
It sends high energy light energy to the tissue in columns; in the area where the energy reaches it does not affect the surrounding tissue while causing thermal damage. Thus results are seen with a shorter recovery time via controlled thermal damage to the tissue through a wound healing process.
New collagen production in the wound healing process and re-connective tissue shaping is triggered. Thus, the connective tissue support of the vaginal walls is increased; previously weakened thin areas become stronger and thicker.
- The treatment is carried out with a hygienic probe. The probe is suitable for different vagina sizes; does not impair patient comfort.
- The doctor will rotate the probe 360 degrees to treat the entire vaginal canal.
Femilift Target Group
Femilift can be easily applied to women of any age. Suitability of treatment by physician examination and patient expectations are determined. Checking the Pap Smear test result in the last 1 year is required. If the result is negative, treatment planning can be performed.
Femilift is Not Applicable to:
- Patients using drugs that will cause photo-sensitivity
- Patients with an active vaginal infection
- People with a diagnosed collagen disease
- Patients with active urinary or genital infections
- Patients with oncologic pathologies
- Patients with Herpes viral infection
- Patients with chronic steroid use
- Patients with Pelvic mesh surgical history
- Patients with Undiagnosed uterine or vaginal bleeding
Frequently Asked Questions About Femilift
Can Pain Be Felt During and After the Procedure?
Femilift treatment is short-term and painless. It does not require general or local anesthesia. Does Femilift Treatment affect social life? Femilift treatment does not remove the patient from social life, it does not affect daily life, it offers a comfortable treatment process.
How many sessions are recommended to see the results?
The duration of each treatment is approximately 30 minutes. Usually single session application is sufficient. However, additional sessions can be planned by the attending physician if necessary.
What is the permanence of Femilift?
The persistence of Femilift application depends on the person's lifestyle, additional health problems and demographic varies according to the features. The average retention ranges from 18 months to 2 years.
What are the side effects of Femilift?
The FemiLift application has almost no pain, no side effects and needs no downtime
Things to do after Femilift Application
- After treatment, the patient will have to wait for 10 days to have sexual intercourse, until complete recovery is achieved.
- Itching, redness, edema, tenderness, urinary inflammation, spotting, moderate severity vaginal bleeding, pink or brown vaginal discharge, moderate to intense watery vaginal discharge, discomfort. These effects are temporary, often requiring no treatment.
Find out more about the Femilift process:
- The recovery process after femilift treatment basically occurs in 3 phases;
The first phase:
The first 48-72 hours after treatment. Edema in the treatment area as a result of thermal damage evolves; for the initiation of wound healing process by releasing various chemical mediators preparation is done.
The second phase is the proliferation phase; first after treatment. This covers 30 days. Proliferation and differentiation of epithelial cells in this period; regeneration of extracellular matrix ie extracellular area and collagen fibre revenue.
The third phase is the remodeling phase; 30-40 days after treatment.
The amount of mature collagen fibril increases and becomes more robust bundles; neovascularization, ie new blood vessel formations. Amount of mucosal outbreak increases; better lubrication occurs. The vagina ph returns to normal.
In the vagina the beneficial microorganism flora of living comes back in a more healthy way.
- At the end of the whole regeneration process, the collagen support increases, the vagina becomes stronger and
tightened. New blood vessel formation increases tissue nutrition; well-fed secretion amount and quality of mucosa improves. When the vagina ph and the flora return to normal this eliminates harmful microorganisms that cause chronic infection